SKIN CORRECTOR ELIXIR-snail secretion serum for face and eyes

SKIN CORRECTOR ELIXIR-snail secretion serum for face and eyes

SCH

New product

In stock

30,65€

More info

SKIN CORRECTOR ELIXIR  is a moisturizing serum based on snail secretion. It gives radiant and toned skin from the first use and remarkable improvement in wrinkles, scars, relaxation, stretch marks, acne and discolorations after the first month of use. It is very concentrated and 1-2 doses are enough to cover the entire face, eyes and décolleté worn morning and night on clean skin before the cream

Snail secretion contains:

  • allantoin: which helps regenerate the skin
  • glycolic acid: which removes dead cells
  • Collagen and elastin: which help to delay the aging of the skin and maintain elasticity
  • vitamins A, C, E that activate collagen synthesis and skin renewal
  • natural antibiotics that fight any existing bacteria
  • proteins that nourish and soothe the skin

Our serum contains

  • almost 70% snail secretions (produced in Greece, with gentle cultivation methods that are completely safe and cruelty free for the snails)
  • organic aloe juice
  • panthenol (provitamin B5)
  • pomegranate extract
  • elastin
  • Hyaluronic Acid
  • rose water

We have also incorporated in the formula a strong plant extract from the Persian Silk tree that protects, strengthens and improves the properties of the skin and also targets any defects of the eye area. It lifts the upper eyelid, reduces eye wrinkles (crow's feet), reduces dark circles and puffiness.

Overall the formula is 97% natural. The remaining 3% is panthenol (provitamin B5 - absolutely safe and beneficial for the skin substance) and the preservative we use which is paraben free and  has cosmos certification for use in natural and even baby products!

ingredients: Snail Secretion Filtrate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolized Elastin, Benzyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Darutoside, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil

Data sheet
Size 30ml
Ingredients Snail Secretion Filtrate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Glycerin, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Xanthan Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin

Reviews

Sunday 7 March 2021 10.10
Πολυ καλή

Εξαιρετικό προϊών , έχουν καλυφθεί κατά 80% οι ρυτίδες γύρω από τα μάτια μου. Πραγματικά, αυτό που υπόσχεται, αυτό κάνει. Το λάτρεψα, σίγουρα θα κάνουμε παρέα πολλά, πολλά, πολλά χρόνια.

Tuesday 15 December 2020 15.02
Εκπληκτικό!

Ένα φανταστικό σέρουμ! Από τις πρώτες εφαρμογές είδα αισθητή διαφορά στο δέρμα μου. Έξτρα πόντοι, επειδή δεν περιέχει τεχητά βαριά αρώματα.

Saturday 17 October 2020 01.48
ΥΠΕΡΟΧΟ SERUM!

Κάνει ότι ακριβώς υπόσχεται ! Το συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!

Monday 4 May 2020 19.16
Το τέλειο serum!

Από την πρώτη στιγμή το λάτρεψα. Tο χρησιμοποιώ καθημερινά και είδα μεγάλη διαφορά στο πρόσωπο μου. Απορροφάται αμέσως και έχει διακριτικό άρωμα.

Write your review!

Write a review

SKIN CORRECTOR ELIXIR-snail secretion serum for face and eyes

SKIN CORRECTOR ELIXIR-snail secretion serum for face and eyes

radiant and toned skin from the first use and remarkable improvement in wrinkles, scars, relaxation, stretch marks, acne and discolorations after the first month of use

Accessories

Customers who bought this product also bought:

1 other product in the same category: